Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Life is Average

I really like that site.
But it is actually not what I'll be covering.
The correct statement is, "My life is an average of the 5 people I spend the most time with."
I won't cover extensions but food for thought; what does that say about our 5 movies, books, tv shows, songs, Internet sites, etc.
But I thought about it and you always hear things like, "You've been spending too much time around/doing..."
It is true.
You develop mannerisms, vernacular, inside jokes, lots of different things that make you naturally blend in with the people you hang around.
You don't become carbon copies of any one person but a mixture of the five.
It was easy for me because outside of work the five people were my family.
My brother passes his knowledge to me through sharing
My sister and I finish sentences for each other and could jinx each other all day every day.
My sister is brilliant
My dad is ingenious and red-yellow
My mom is blue-white which keeps me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment