Sunday, November 21, 2010

That is just amazing

So for those of you who don't know I pretty much have the most amazing stake President ever who dedicated this mornings meeting to the gathering of Israel.
Jeremiah 16:14-17


 14 ¶ Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The aLord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

  15 But, The Lord liveth, that abrought up the children of Israel from the land of the bnorth, and from all the clands whither he had driven them: and I will dbring them again into their eland that I gave unto their fathers.

  16 ¶ Behold, I will send for many afishers, saith the Lord, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks.

  17 For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their ainiquity hid from mine eyes.
I absolutely loved the first two verses since I hardly ever hear them quoted. The exodus was a miracle of millions en mas. The gathering is that much a greater miracle because it is a miracle of millions one by one. We come to the Lord one by one. We bring other souls to Him one by one. That is the great miracle, conversion of millions one at a time, by small and simple means. We now get to chose if we will be part of it. Will we be gathered? Will we answer the call to go and gather? For those who are gathered comes the promise, for mine eyes are upon all their ways:they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes. He is constantly aware of us and out imperfections and can use them to accomplish His great purposes. We must trust Him to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment