Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Early

So I thought that I would write early. I love institute and the insights that I get when I go. I love my Book of Mormon class. This is the fourth time I have taken it and 1.5th time from the same teacher. Why you might ask, many people do. But I find that the hardest thing to do is to learn new things from the same material. I love taking the same class over and over because I get to learn new things from the same material. It has helped my scripture study so much. I have the tendency to remember parts of the scriptures and be more or less scrupulous as I ma gong through them based on prior experience. I am training myself to always be looking for new things and for the majesty and power of the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon. So, I recommend everyone learn things over and over again, it is much better in a class than having to do it in real life and for a class that you don't have to pay for. It is the rockin'est!

No comments:

Post a Comment