Monday, February 28, 2011

The mind is a fascinating thing

So you hear all these stories about how powerful the mind is and I had an experience that now I am ready to do something about mind power. So in my house we recycle plastic bottles before recycling. We refill them with various liquids; milk, Kool-aid, tang, more water and they are great to take on the go. Well I reached in and grabbed what my mind registered as tang, an extremely orange flavored drink with tons of vitamin C and started drinking it. I was distracted listening to my brother and then I realized after looking at the bottle that I was indeed drinking water. My brain had actually simulated the taste and smell of tang so that I actually thought that was what I was drinking. This leads me to believe that there is more to positive thinking, and mind power than most people believe. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment