Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Death

I wonder some times if I am the only one that ever thinks about dying/death. It is a reality that faces all of us at one point or another. I have often thought that it is the one thing left in life that I have yet to experience and thus it would be the last epic adventure. I don't hope that I die, but I have thought that it would be cool to have one of those "die and come back to life" experiences. Just thought that I would through that out there. 
P.S.
I don't need any kind of counseling for depression, or suicide, etc. I really do love life, I just also think that death would be pretty cool too. It is really the only thing that I have never done in an eternal kind of way. I am kind of looking forward to it in a lot of ways. But again I am really happy to be here with all my great friends and my great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment