Sunday, November 27, 2011

The thing about icebergs is...

You can only see the top 10% and the other 90% is below the water.
I seriously need to have the power to read minds for about one month and sort out everything that I can and then try it on my own from there. It would be like training wheels for a bike (that changes every mechanism every time you turn a corner).
Okay, so I know it wouldn't help, but I can dream. All I know is that guys and girls need to find a better way to have relationship communication or we are both going to be in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment