Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Funny thing to be thankful for

So I enjoy thinking/talking with myself a lot. It is usually a very rewarding experience, in an introspective way. Today I was thinking and talking to myself and as often happens my mind started to spin and then I was left with a logical conundrum. I thought about it for a minute and laughed at myself.
I am thankful that I do not take myself too seriously.
Many people worry and fret about imaginations they make with no loop holes, fearing they are in fact the way things really are.
I am thankful that long ago I learned that I can laugh at myself, not worry about the small stuff and still be happy and enjoy life.
If you can't laugh at yourself then you are taking yourself too seriously.
Find a funny moment to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment