Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A day at Disneyland

Wouldn't be enough.
It's been good to go through and think about it for a bit and I will get back to other things that I am needing to blog about, but all in all this has really helped me which I feel is the main reason for this blog. It's a catalog of my feelings. I know that even though there are lots of times when I am far away from Disneyland that the reason that I love it so much continues with me. 
I love it because it helps me choose to be happy.
I have recently taken up reading 21 year old archived dilbert comics and some are really amazing. You will see them up on my wall and the best part about reading them at work is that I am nearly laughing when I pick up the phone and am able to portray to the customers that call in how fantastic my day has been and some even ask. Even when I am not in Disneyland I have my great memories that serve me and the sense of childhood fantasy that makes life so incredible that you can't wait to get out of bed in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment