Sunday, March 6, 2011

Faith

So I was reading today (and every other day too, but specifically today) and re-read that faith is the principle of action in all intelligent beings. Then in EQ they asked us why don't we do things that we know will bless us. The inverse then is true as far as I can tell. If faith is the principle of action then the principle of non-action is doubt. The reason that we do or do not do things is nothing other than a lack of faith. If you don't believe that it will rain out you don't wear or even take a coat. If you have a particle of faith that it will rain then you take a coat. If you really believe that it will rain then you wear a coat. So simple as I can put it is that when you boil everything down to the bits and pieces core it is Faith. The reason people don't go to church is that they lack faith that it will enhance every aspect of their lives. Apply it to raincoats, dating, church, school, and you will find that it is true. Faith is the principle of action in all intelligent beings and a lack of faith is the principle of non-action. If there is another thing that I am over looking I would appreciate your insight. This is still to be tested and analyzed but I think that it is a good start. 


P.S.
I know that there are only a dozen or so that even read this, but I have gotten lots of comments on needing to change my blog so that it is easier to read. I am not an interior design so if you want it to change then I need specific feedback. I am pretty relaxed about such trivial matters and the look is of no importance to me and I really don't think that it will make a big difference so if you want to see something I will be willing to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment