Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Confession is good for the soul

No I am not going to confess on a blog. Well okay I am and I do almost every post in a different way than you may be used to.
Time is an interesting thing for not existing. It's passage apparently heals all wounds, it can make you great or it can destroy you, it will destroy what thousands could not. But I still believe that something that can be measured but never quantified in a present state is fishy business. 
Over time I have made some great friends, and I am going to lose another one on Thursday, I hope. 
Yeah you may wonder what?!?!? But she is going on a mission and she is going to do great things. I will greatly miss her. She is one of those people that you talk to to make sure that you are not going crazy. That is the majority of questions that I ask her, especially about girls. She is one of the most kind and spiritually sensitive people that I know. She already possesses all of the gifts that a good missionary needs and now it is up to her to hone those gifts in her time of service. I am looking forward to missing you. Thank you for everything that you have given me. The European continent is never going to be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment