Monday, January 17, 2011

Fasting

So we talked about fasting today and I realized one of the great blessings that I often take for granted. 
Remembering
I didn't really think of it at first and then I realized that in a state of suffering we usually choose to repress the present and it allows us to view the future and past with a much clearer perspective. It allows us to view past the overwhelming problems of the present and see that which was missed in the moments of mercy that they were extended. I also conclude that when unrecognized and unrestrained they produce log journals, because the spirit brings those things to their minds so they share, neglecting to share the actual point of the experience or what part of their testimony it strengthened. It made sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment