Monday, January 24, 2011

Ping Pong

So I got on to write today and it said 76 blog posts, but the last one I posted was labeled 75. I thought and realized that my wonderful laptop did not finish posting this yesterday for some reason.


I love Ping Pong. I think that many of life's greatest lessons have their basis in Ping Pong. Dating (if you don't believe me ask Brother Hugh), the gospel, It's a wonderful game. There is so much to take into consideration. I think that if I paid more attention to life like I do ping pong I would probably become better at both. The way the ball hits the table and then spins out of control. Then moving to catch it. The problem that I face is that after a while I get lazy and I see it going and I know that I could grab it, but I just don't want to. I am going to need to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment