Monday, January 31, 2011

Simple

If you do the dame thing then you get the same result.
Simple
Changing
Not simple
Solution 
Either be happy getting the same result or change
It's simple
Okay so not so simple, but really a simple principle. I have found that I am comfortable with getting certain results in life with comments of, "That's just the way it is, " or, "Oh well, you win some you lose some."
If I would just change a few small thing then I could get different results. They are not always better, and that is the problem with me. If I am going to make changes then i want positive results. I just need to learn some by trial and error and more by faith, but the hard part is that faith requires doing and that usually requires changing, because if you keep doing the same thing then you keep getting the same result. 
I am going to have to think this over some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment