Saturday, January 15, 2011

Institute

I love institute and I am sometimes asked why and the answer really depends on the day. Today this is the answer that I have chosen.
President Henry B. Eyring said, "For me, reading the scriptures regularly... probably... has more to do with bringing the Holy Ghost into my life than almost anything else I do."
How often do you actually get to go to a class that teaches from the scriptures with teachers that radiate a love of God and His son Jesus Christ. I love institute. If I ever have free time there are probably only a few places that you will find me and that is one of them. It truly does bring the spirit into my life more the more that I can go to the Institute and read from the scriptures and have my understanding enlightened. It is the place to be. So if you are not taking a class you should. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment