Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

So it was Good Friday today and a good Friday it was. I hope that your day was great and that you are making plans to have a wonderful Easter. Work is fabulous and I can't shake this feeling like life is going near enough perfect that if it ever gets perfect I am not sure that I will notice. 
I think it came from two things. 
1. Being happy with what I have
2. Learning how to set realistic expectations.
Some people may say they are the same thing, but I distinguish between them much like Faith and Hope
Faith is working with what I have and realizing that I am happy. 
The hope is realizing that there are still things that I do not have that God does. Thus it is expected that I will not be able to attain full joy until I come to possess those things as well.
Happiness is an interesting thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment