Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wow it's Wednesday...

I hope you all had a fantastic Wednesday. I sure did. Work was super busy and I got to explain a lot of things that people don't really go over with some special features of the software that it is generally accepted that, "No one really knows why or how it works, it is just a feature of the software." This was unacceptable for me so I contacted the most genius people I knew and picked their brains for hours over a long period and figured it out and got explain it to a customer today. It was great. I am well convinced at this point that if I were a multi-millionaire and could do anything, and have anything, that I would retain my position at my current company helping customers one at a time. I have never been more enthralled with any job or position or title that I have ever had before and it is some of the most satisfying, honest work that a person can do. I love to help people and stretch my mind and abilities. Life is good and I hope that it is treating you well. 
P.S.
Reading awesome stories before you go to sleep yields epic dream sequences. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are loving it. It is a great place to work and it can be very rewarding. Way to go the extra mile in your work.

    ReplyDelete